Omnitrol is leading the a market in next-generation IoT (Internet of Things) Smart Infrastructure™ solutions. Our software platform has pioneered the delivery of Cloud-to-Edge (Fog computing) distributed IoT applications. Our unique solutions integrate wireless sensors, mobility, smart devices, SCADA, RFID, RTLS, etc. delivering real-time operational intelligence and M2M automation. Our Traceability as a Service (TaaS™) solutions have been widely deployed to create a new paradigm transforming asset management in to process intelligence, environment sustainability and supply-chain traceability.
At Omnitrol, we are seasoned professionals and successful entreprenuers with proven track records of delivering advanced software products which surpass our customers needs. At our headquarters in Silicon Valley, CA, USA with R&D facilities in Canada (Ottawa), and India (Delhi, Bangalore), we are always looking for a few good engineers! If you are looking to advance your career in the new world of IoT, are highly motivated and willing to learn, forward your resume to Omnitrol. Our hiring philosophy is to search for individuals who enjoy technical challenges, multi-cultural and diverse environments and are passionate to make a difference.
We offer a full package of benefits with competitive salary and stock options for every employee. Omnitrol employees enjoy a rewarding and challenging working environment, where you can expect your contributions to be recognized and appreciated. If you are such an individual and want to become a part of a stellar team and company we would welcome you to send us your resume:
We are currently seeking strong candidates for the following positions (Clearly Identify the Job Title in your correspondence).
Silicon Valley - USA
Ottawa - Canada
NOIDA/Delhi - India
Senior Software Engineer
- Analyzing requirements, providing functional descriptions, high-level and detailed design specifications
- Implementing and testing of new features and applications in a Java/Eclipse environment
- Developing software utilizing event-driven, real-time database and distributing computing architectures
- Integration of event-driven and state-driven design patterns
- Debugging, troubleshooting and resolving software issues using IoT devices
- Working in a global team environment and sharing your knowledge with local and remote development teams
- Tools used: Eclipse IDE, Trac, SVN, Wiki, Linux C/C++
- Minimum of a BS degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant Java development experience
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in software development using Java or C/C++ in a Linux environment
- Strong background in object-oriented programming and event-driven design patterns
- Minimum 3+ years in Linux operating systems development tools
- Knowledge of database systems, experience with real-time databases is a bonus
- Enthusiasm coupled with initiative, good communication skills, technical depth and an intense desire to learn
- Experience developing debuggers or performance analysis tools
QA & Test Engineer
- Build, setup, config and execute system test cases for complex event-driven scenarios
- Document test-case requirements, prepare test plans, report results and collaborate with development teams
- Work closely with test lead and developer(s) to resolve issues
- Work closely with partners, integrators and customers to recreate and test customer issues
- Assist in field deployment and installation of Omnitrol Smart Infrastructure™ solutions
- Simulate and test workflow and sensor driven applications using Mobile handhelds and other hardware devices
- Develop test scripts with TCL, PERL or Silk for test automation
- Willing to travel to customer sites occasionally
- Minimum five (5) years experience in system and integration testing
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in software development using Java or C/C++ in a Linux environment
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience in testing enterprise applications, database systems, user-interaction and mobile devices
- Experience writing test plan with detailed test case documentation
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with outstanding trouble-shooting ability
- Ability to apply industry best practices and standards
- Experience in non-functional testing, performance, capacity, stress and fault tolerance testing
- Must be able to work in a fast paced startup environment executing comprehensive testing on an aggressive timeline
- Experience gathering sufficient details to log reproducible anomalies
- Minimum BS Degree in either Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Have the flexibility to travel at least 30%
Senior Account & Sales Executive
The senior account executive must be skilled at identifying customer requirements and opportunities for IoT Smart Infrastructure™ solutions. The candidate will provide consultative sales solutions to our system integrator partners and their customers. A rolodex of contacts from successful engagements with excellent customer references in one or more of the following fields, industrial automation, manufacturing , retail, logistics and supply chain operations is a plus.
- Drive revenues for Omnitrol Smart Infrastructure™ solutions
- Collaborate with our partner accounts to create solutions for their end-customers
- Develop sufficient IoT knowledge to become a subject matter expert for our partner accounts
- Develop proposals, bid/no-bid decisions, pricing decisions, competitive influences with our partners
- Work with Marketing to drive market communications and demand creation programs
- Create, implement and own strategic account plans and revenue targets with our partners
- Aggressively adopt new initiatives, programs, webinars, seminars & campaigns within named accounts to support growth
- Lead "deal reviews" as part of an ongoing pipeline and quarterly management reviews
- Report business and opportunity status on a regular basis to sales leadership
- Minimum 6 years experience in partner sales and managing opportunities for fast growing companies
- Must be a hunter and seek out opportunities that enhance operational efficiencies
- Strong hands-on experience with all MS Office products
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce.com) for pipeline and opportunity management
- Excellent verbal, written and sales presentation skills, fluency in English
- Have the flexibility to travel at least 60%
- Mature self starter, able to work in a complex environment with minimal supervision
- Competitive drive and determination to achieve targets with exceptional organizational and negotiating skills
- Bachelors degree in business, executive business school, MBA (preferred)
Subscribe to our MonthlyNewsletter to get updated about the Industry.
It mitigates technology investment risk by minimizing integration with existing legacy systems; enabling customers to migrate at their own pace while still being future-proofed.
Omnitrol’s cutting-edge solution suite automatically collects information from a large variety of sensors and, through predictive analytics, delivers real-time visibility with accurate forecasting between business partner operations. Potentially, any control system or middleware may help an end-user integrate back-end and shop-floor but Omnitrol infrastructure extends business intelligence directly from the operations-floor without the complexity of multiple software layers, thereby minimizing total investment and improving ROI.
Frost & Sullivan
Omnitrol Networks has become a major force in the industry.
President & CTO,
RFID Global Solutions
The OMNITROL appliance's network and business application convergence, compounded by its dramatic economic value proposition, is rapidly transforming the landscape of the real-time enterprise network and appliance-based service delivery.
Successfully deploying asset tracking solutions in the enterprise requires an integrated platform that reduces costs, risks and complexity. Omnitrol's scalable open platform is enhanced by adding Wi-Fi RTLS functionality using Ekahau's RTLS and its open XML/HTTP software interface.
President & CEO,
Business leaders should care about the benefits that a solution like Omnitrol's could bring to the inherently complex manufacturing models that automotive, aerospace and other large discrete manufacturers face.
Our current focus is on lean manufacturing, common systems, and ergonomics. To prepare for the next step function improvement in aircraft manufacturing, the Advanced Manufacturing Research & Development organization is exploring network enabled manufacturing, Omnitrol Networks helps us create such an environment by providing the capability to collect, analyze, correlate, and act upon edge device and applications data in a highly adaptive, real-time environment.
Senior Manager, Aerostructures Manufacturing,
The PCB tracking solution combines Texas Instruments’ experience in electronics manufacturing along with our core competency in RFID with Omnitrol Networks' Work-In-Process application appliance.
Director of Asset Tracking,
Texas Instruments RFID Systems
I can view the complete status of my shop-floor and quickly identify at-risk orders from my desktop. Instead of discovering late orders through missed delivery dates, thanks to the OMNITROL solution I am always in the know.
Vice President of Manufacturing,
Bay Creek Manufacturing
Working with Omnitrol Networks to add UWB capability to their best-in-class WIP visibility solution will offer customers the solution they are seeking to improve their work-in-process operations.
Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing,
The OMNITROL appliance has developed a powerful new paradigm in real-time Work-In-Process visibility and traceability. By combining all the computing, networking, and software resources into a single physical device, Omnitrol Networks is going to be a catalyst of the IT transformation that will support the proliferation of intelligent edge networks.
Joseph Robin Mathews,
With OMNITROL, end users will not have to upgrade their entire infrastructure to adapt to the latest technology change or workflow improvement. The OMNITROL encapsulates complete business services intelligence on the work-floor where business operations happen.
Frost & Sullivan
Omnitrol Networks' offering combines middleware, device management and networking functions that reduce costs and time-to-market for real-time RFID-based edge services. We look forward to continued collaboration with Omnitrol to bring the benefits of RFID to our customers.
Director of Channel Development,
Alien Technology Corporation
Omnitrol's ability to automatically monitor and track what is happening on the factory floor without user intervention is a unique differentiator. It eliminates inconsistent or inaccurate reports of work in process.
The aerospace and defense industries are constantly looking for better ways to manage complexity. Among their goals are the creation of ‘sense and respond’ supply chains that help warfighters increase availability of their weapons systems to ensure mission readiness. Omnitrol Networks’ award-winning track and trace infrastructure solution is a proven, scalable and elegant approach to help existing ERP, MRO, and logistical systems achieve these goals in the aerospace and defense sectors.
The OMNITROL solution provides Hobart’s manufacturing team with real-time visibility on all our customer orders without any impact on our operations. The solution eliminates the tasks of order tracking and manual entry. More importantly, the solution makes us a better partner to our customers by automatically sharing critical order information with them 24x7.
Hobart Machined Products
Most middleware is limited, requires extensive customization making it difficult for use to integrators like us.The OMNITROL supports not only all types of wireless, barcode and RFID technologies, but also sensors and PLC systems simplifying integration with our customers installed infrastructure while providing the flexibility to expand, improve and scale their business processes without incurring high costs.
Vice-President and General Manager,
Ahearn & Soper
Omnitrol’s web-based in-production dashboard provides us with a unique Work-In-Process solution that is expected to deliver the next level of process innovation and change order management.
SVP and General Manager,
Endwave Defense Systems
This low cost solution can help to transform the business relationship between customers and their key suppliers and deliver better and faster product.
We are delighted to be working with Omnitrol as it will strengthen our existing capabilities within BT Supply Chain Solutions and enable us to better address our customers’ requirements to improve the operational efficiency of their supply chains. The versatile OMNITROL platform allows BT Supply Chain Solutions to quickly customize solutions, and to meet individual customer needs.
BT Supply Chain Solutions
The OMNITROL solution delivers a new generation network appliance encapsulating all RFID processing and management, thereby eliminating back-end development, reducing setup and support costs for edge deployments.
Director of VDC's Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) Practice,
VDC Automatic Identification
I was extremely impressed with the capabilities of the OMNITROL appliance approach, and its ability to rapidly create and deploy intelligent edge manufacturing services, which led me to select Omnitrol Networks' solution for my laboratory. The new OMNITROL-based network gives us more flexibility than today's approach, making our research more timely and applicable. In addition, the OMNITROL's capability to integrate with all devices on the shop floor, including PLCs and new sensor technologies like RFID, is giving our students and industry partners access to the latest leading edge technologies.
Director of the MSA and Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering,
The OMNITROL PCB tracking solution using TI’s RFID chips allows us to automatically maintain traceability on each component that goes into the products we build. We have been able to replace tedious manual scanning with a completely automated process.